26th June 2019, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for National Fertilizers Limited recruitment of for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

27th June 2019, 04:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed in B.Sc ( with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or must completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nationalfertilizers.com.
27th June 2019, 05:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment, should have completed their B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) from a recognized college/university or 3 years regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should be in between 18-30 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
27th June 2019, 06:08 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment;

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must possess a B.Sc. Degree (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) and must have a 3 year Diploma (Regular) in Chemical Engineering.

~~ Maximum age limit: 30 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
27th June 2019, 11:59 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for National Fertilizers Limited recruitment of for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment:

1) The candidate must complete three year Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering in Related subject/stream from a recognized Institution.

2) The candidate age should be 18 years to 30 years.

3) Candidates can apply through online mode b visiting the official website -> www.nationalfertilizers.com
28th June 2019, 01:50 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment:

## Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates). OR Three years regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).

** Age limit: Candidate minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?