16th May 2019, 01:52 AM

Can I apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Agricultural Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. I want to apply for Junior Engineering Assistant post in National Fertilizers Limited. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

19th May 2019, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Can I apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Agricultural Engineer?

No, you can’t apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Agricultural Engineer. Only candidates who have passed Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering are eligible to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment. You should be in the age range of 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
20th May 2019, 11:16 AM
Angry Girl

Default Re: Can I apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Agricultural Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is Applicants must have passed in B.Sc ( with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or must completed 03 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering. Applicants age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, Yes you are eligible to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Agricultural Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nationalfertilizers.com.
20th May 2019, 12:25 PM

You can not apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Agricultural Engineer. In order to be eligible to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment, you must have obtained a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/Electronics & Instrumentation/Industrial Instrumentation/Process Control Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized institute.

You should be in the age between 18 to 30 years as on 30/04/2019.

Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates are as follows;

SC/ST - 5 years

OBC - 3 years

PWD - 10 years
20th May 2019, 02:09 PM
Parvathi90

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. I want to apply for Junior Engineering Assistant post in National Fertilizers Limited. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for the Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II recruitment in National Fertilizers Limited. Those candidates who have passed Diploma (3 years – Regular) in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma (3 years – Regular) in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Diploma (3 years – Regular) in Instrumentation Engineering or Instrumentation & Control or Process Control Instrumentation or Industrial Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or BSc (3 years) Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject are eligible to apply for the Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II recruitment in National Fertilizers Limited.
20th May 2019, 04:37 PM
cookie1902

I am giving you the eligibility criteria for Junior Engineering Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited is:-

==> Candidate must have done a 3 year Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering in the related subject/stream.

==> Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nationalfertilizers.com.
20th May 2019, 07:43 PM
zahedrocks

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply. Candidates who have completed 3years regular diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized institute are also eligible.
As you are a diploma in agricultural engineering candidate, hence you are not eligible.
20th May 2019, 08:57 PM
Infant angel

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is regular 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics Instrumentation & Control or Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Control Engineering.

If you have the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can certainly apply for the recruitment.

The last date to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is 18/04/2019.
20th May 2019, 09:00 PM
Pagal ho kya

Junior Engineering Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Applicants must have completed B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)or 3 years Regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute.

>> Minimum Age : 18 Years.

>> Maximum Age : 30 Years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit www.nationalfertilizers.com.
20th May 2019, 10:02 PM
triptiiet

No, You are not eligible for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Agricultural Engineer as you have diploma in agriculture only three year Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering in Related Subject / Stream are eligible.

For more detail visit on www.nationalfertilizers.com
20th May 2019, 10:31 PM
Aswiniteju

No. I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for Junior Engineering Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Junior Engineering Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited recruitment is as follows,

Name of the organization - National Fertilizers Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineering Assistant

>> Regular 3 years Diploma in Engineering in any of the below streams to be eligible.
* Mechanical Engineering or
* Electrical and Electronics Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Instrumentation Engineering or
* Industrial Instrumentation or
* Electronics and Instrumentation or
* Applied Electronics or
* Electronics and Communication or
* Electronics and Control Engineering..etc.,

>> As you have done Diploma in Agricultural Engineering, you are not eligible. For more details, please go through 2nd page of the notification.

Click here for more detailed information

Click here for official notification

Click here for apply online link
20th May 2019, 11:58 PM
LegendKiller99

No you cannot apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019 being a Diploma Agricultural Engineer because in 2019 Recruitment of National Fertilizers Limited, following Junior Engineering Assistant vacancies are available which do not require candidates with diploma in Agriculture:-

1) Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) - Candidates with diploma in mechanical Engineering
2) Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical) - Candidates with diploma in electrical or electrical & electronics engineering
3) Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation) - Candidates with diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & control or Electronics & Instrumentation.
4) Junior Engineering Assistant (Chemistry Lab) - 3 Year B.Sc degree with chemistry as one subject.