11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh is released a recruitment of OT Technician. I want to apply for this post under National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

18th October 2018, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh is released a recruitment of OT Technician. I want to apply for this post under National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment is given below:

>> BSc (Operation Theater Technology) or Diploma in Operation Theater Technology

>> Candidates should have 1 to 3 years of experience in relevant field

>> Age limit for the unreserved candidates – 18 to 40 years, OBC – 18 to 43 years and ST/SC – 18 to 45 years.
18th October 2018, 05:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment are as follows.

You must have passed B.Sc (Operation Theatre Technology) or Diploma (Operation Theatre Technology) from a recognized Institute/university to be eligible to apply for that post. Also you must have 1 to 3 years experience in relevant field to be eligible.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://sams.co.in/Press%20Advert-Staff%20Nurse-NHM.pdf
18th October 2018, 06:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment are as follows.

You must have passed B.Sc (Operation Theatre Technology) or Diploma (Operation Theatre Technology) from a recognized Institute/university to be eligible to apply for that post. Also you must have 1 to 3 years experience in relevant field to be eligible.

I would like to let you know that you can not apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment now, because last date to apply for that post has passed.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://sams.co.in/Press%20Advert-Staff%20Nurse-NHM.pdf
18th October 2018, 07:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment, you should have completed B.Sc or diploma in Operation Theater Technology from a recognized college/university. You must have more than 1 year of working experience in the relevant field. Your age should be minimum 18 years and can apply till the age of 40 years. For OBC the upper age limit is 43 years and for SC/ST it is 45 years.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at http://www.upnrhm.gov.in/ and fill up the application form with the exact details. You have to attach the relevant documents and upload your signature, photographs and submit the form. Also take a printout of the form for future use.
19th October 2018, 04:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT (Occupational Therapy) Technician recruitment.

The Eligibility Criteria is Candidates having B.Sc Degree(MLT)/Intermediate with DMLT/B.Sc(Operation Theatre Technology) from any recognized university along with having 1-3 years experience in relevant field will be considered for these posts. Candidate age must be 18 to 40 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit at official website www.upnrhm.gov.in.
19th October 2018, 05:17 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidates having B.Sc Degree(MLT)/Intermediate with DMLT/B.Sc(Operation Theatre technology) from any recognized university along with having 1-3 years experience in relevant field will be considered for these posts.

2. Candidate age must be 18 to 40 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit at official website www.upnrhm.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?