11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician in this year. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there under this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the number of vacancies available in this recruitment. Thank you!

18th October 2018, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician in this year. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there under this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the number of vacancies available in this recruitment. Thank you!

Following a number of vacancies available in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment:

Unreserved – 24
OBC – 0
SC – 24
ST – 0

Total – 48
18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment?

Vacancies available in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh for OT Technician recruitment is 48. Break down vacancies are as follows.

General: 24 posts
SC: 24 posts

Candidates who have passed B.Sc (Operation Theatre Technology) or Diploma (Operation Theatre Technology) from a recognized Institute/university are eligible to apply for that post. Also candidates must have 1 to 3 years experience in relevant field to be eligible.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://sams.co.in/Press%20Advert-Staff%20Nurse-Vacancies available in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh for OT Technician recruitment is 48. Break down vacancies are as follows.

Candidates who have passed B.Sc (Operation Theatre Technology) or Diploma (Operation Theatre Technology) from a recognized Institute/university are eligible to apply for that post. Also candidates must have 1 to 3 years experience in relevant field to be eligible.

http://sams.co.in/Press%20Advert-Sta...se-NHM.pdf.pdf
18th October 2018, 06:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies available in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh for OT Technician recruitment is 48. Break down vacancies are as follows.

I would like to let you know that you can not apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment now, because last date to apply for same has passed.

http://sams.co.in/Press%20Advert-Staff%20Nurse-NHM.pdf
19th October 2018, 05:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT (Occupational Therapy) Technician recruitment.

Number of Vacancies for OT (Occupational Therapy) Technician is 48 Posts (Gen-24 ,SC 24).

For more information, you can visit at official website www.upnrhm.gov.in.
19th October 2018, 05:27 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment.

Number of Vacancies for OT Technician is 48 Posts.

For more information, you can visit at official website www.upnrhm.gov.in.
20th October 2018, 11:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that, you want to know about the vacancies avaible in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment, so in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the vacancies and many other related details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NHM vacancies.pdf(210.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?