11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

19th October 2018, 05:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment? Cost of application?

National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT (Occupational Therapy) Technician recruitment.

Candidates must have registered themselves from Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty at the time of Online Submission of Application will only be eligible.

For more information, you can visit at official website www.upnrhm.gov.in.
19th October 2018, 05:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment? Cost of application?

National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT (Occupational Therapy) Technician recruitment.

Candidates must have registered themselves from Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty at the time of Online Submission of Application will only be eligible.

There is no Application Fee for all categories.

19th October 2018, 05:21 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment.

There is no Application Fee for all categories.

21st October 2018, 06:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh OT Technician recruitment, you have to visit the given link and fill up the online application form as per the guidelines provided. There is no application fee for the recruitment. So, you just have to attach the documents required and submit the form. For more details, you can visit the link below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NHM recruitment.pdf(210.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?