28th October 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for OMPL recruitment of for the post of Technician Apprentice. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

2nd November 2018, 07:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)

Name of the Job Position - Technician Apprentice

>> You must have completed Diploma in Engineering in the concerned stream or discipline.

>> Streams allowed are,
* Chemical Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
or
* Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

Click here for More Details
2nd November 2018, 03:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ EEE/ EIE from a recognised institute.

The last date to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment is 24.11.2018.
2nd November 2018, 03:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for OMPL recruitment of for the post of Technician Apprentice. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to apply to the OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment is given below:

>> Diploma holders in Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with at least 55% marks

>> Candidates should have passed the examinations in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 are only eligible to apply

>> Candidates who got more than one year of work experience are not eligible

>> Qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education / AICTE

The OMPL website link is given Click Here
2nd November 2018, 07:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment, you should have completed your diploma in engineering in the following streams: Chemical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized institute. Candidate should have completed the age of 18 years at the time of applying.
4th November 2018, 07:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the OMPL (ONGC Mangalore Petroleum Limited) Technician Apprentice recruitment, the only qualification required is a diploma in engineering degree in Chemical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics and Instrumentation discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized technical university. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.ompl.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?