1st April 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Which Service has more impact in society among Indian Economic Service and Indian Administrative Service? Pros & Cons of both Services?

Friends,
I would like to know which job is more prestigious between Indian Administration Service and Indian Economic Service? And with what job can I make serious impact on society among them? Please tell me the pros and cons of both jobs. Thank you.

17th October 2016, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Service has more impact in society among Indian Economic Service and Indian Administrative Service? Pros & Cons of both Services?

Both the jobs have equal significance being the top most level jobs. In terms of dealing with society, Indian Administrative Services is more prestigious and most sought after service.
In fact, IAS is considered as the best job you can get in a government sector. Indian Economic Services is also a prestigious post but the work is mostly official and dealing with society is lesser.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?