23rd August 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to apply in Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this particular recruitment? Waiting for your response!

27th August 2018, 08:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment?

To apply for Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard and ITI in specific trade from a recognized institute. The minimum age to apply is 20 years and you can apply till the age of 27 years. Interested candidates can visit the official website and apply.

Web: http://www.police.puducherry.gov.in
28th August 2018, 07:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Puducherry Police Radio Technician Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment 2018 is given below,

Basic Educational Qualification:-

>> You should have done Matriculation or SSLC (10th Class) with
* Mathematics
* Science subjects
from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

>> And also you should have ITI Certificate in Radio or Telecommunication from a recognized university.

Age Criteria Required:-

@ Minimum age required - 20 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 27 years
Age Criteria is considered as on 22nd September, 2018.

Of course, there is a relaxation in age for reserved category candidates according to government norms. You may refer the official notification that is attached below for getting more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification
29th August 2018, 09:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Pudicherry Radio Police Technician recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed Matriculation/ S.S.L.C./ 10th Class with Science and Mathematics subjects from a recognized Board and I.T.I. Certificate in Radio/ Electronic Telecommunication from a recognized institution.

--> Age Limit :- 20 to 27 years.
30th August 2018, 10:34 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to apply for Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to apply in Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this particular recruitment? Waiting for your response!
Dear Aspirant,

These are the basic eligibility for applying Police Radio Technician:

Educational Qualification:
10th exam passed from any recognized board.
and
ITI in radio operation/technician.

Age Criteria:
Minimum age- 20 Year
and
Maximum age- 27 Year.

Age relaxation is also applicable as per state government rules.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?