23rd August 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment?

Dear Sir, I am interested to apply in Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly provide me the details asap.

29th September 2018, 03:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment?

At this time, you can not apply for Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment 2018. Last date to apply for same post was 22 September 2018. Candidates who have passed 10th/SSLC with Science and Mathematics subjects and ITI Certificate in Radio/Electronic Telecommunication from a recognised institution were eligible to apply for that post. Total intake for that post was 12.
4th October 2018, 02:04 AM
ritesh0691

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Puducherry Police Radio Technician recruitment?

>>Last date to apply for same post was 22 September 2018.
>> Candidates who have passed 10th/SSLC with Science and Mathematics subjects and ITI Certificate in Radio/Electronic Telecommunication from a recognised institution were eligible for that post.
>> Total post: 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?