26th August 2018, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Drugs Inspector under UPSC recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the job roles for Drugs Inspector. I am going to apply for the same post in UPSC recruitment. Please let me know about the job roles as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

27th August 2018, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Drugs Inspector under UPSC recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the job roles for Drugs Inspector. I am going to apply for the same post in UPSC recruitment. Please let me know about the job roles as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

Duties of Drug Inspector under UPSC recruitment includes inspections of all licensed Drugs and Cosmetics manufacturer, licensed Sales Units, Blood Banks, etc. drawing of samples of Drugs and Cosmetics from the manufacturer or dealers for analysis, to ascertain quality aspects, investigation of cases of spurious, misbranded and adulterated drugs or cosmetics, related complaints and launching of prosecution of violation for any breaches of drugs and cosmetics Acts. Candidates can find the details in the UPSC website link given Click Here
30th August 2018, 10:56 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Default Re: Job roles of Drugs Inspector under UPSC recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Aspirant,

These are the work profile a Drug Inspection:

Work to ensure that food products are safe for human consumption.
Examine of food products.
Examine of pharmaceutical products.
Analysis or test of sample of drug and cosmetics items.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?