26th February 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Para Medical Staff recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Railway Recruitment Board Para Medical Staff recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

28th February 2019, 04:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Para Medical Staff recruitment?

The required eligibility to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Para Medical Staff recruitment is given below.

** The candidate should have passed graduation/Inter etc course from a recognized university.

AGE LIMIT

** Minimum Age = 18 yrs

** Maximum Age = 32 yrs

** As per my knowledge, final year appearing and waiting for the declaration of result of the qualifying exams should not apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?