23rd January 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment for CSE Diploma holder?

I came to know that RSMSSB has announced the recruitment for Informatics Assistants. I have done Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

29th January 2019, 05:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment for CSE Diploma holder?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Application/Electronics/IT or diploma in CSE from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment. The age of the candidate should be minimum 21 years and can apply till the age of 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. For more details you can go through the link below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment.pdf(5.34 MB, 0 views)
30th January 2019, 12:48 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment for CSE Diploma holder?

Eligibility to apply for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment for CSE Diploma holder are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed graduation in Computer science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Application/ Electronics/ IT or Equivalent or Polytechnic in Computer Science or Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application and DOEACC 'O' Level certificate with Typing speed of 20 words per minute in Hindi and English.

Age limit - 21 years to 35 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?