23rd January 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment 2018 for BSc(IT) fresher?

Hello everyone, I have done BSc in Information Technology and I want to apply in RSMSSB recruitment of 2018 for Informatics Assistants. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now?

29th January 2019, 02:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment 2018 for BSc(IT) fresher?

In order to apply for RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or you should have completed certificate course in Physical Education (C.P.Ed) from a recognized college/university. Candidates who have completed their diploma in physical education (D.P.Ed) are also eligible. The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and must not exceed 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per the rules of the government.

Web: http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?