23rd January 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as an Informatics Assistant. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

29th January 2019, 05:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment 2018?

The candidates who want to apply for RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment, will have to visit the official website and fill up the application form. The candidates at first have to appear for a written online examination. Then those who qualifies the examination will have to appear for a round of personal interview, which will decide their final selection.

Web: http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
30th January 2019, 12:42 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of RSMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment 2018?

Selection procedure of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment 2018 are as follows:-
Written Examination

Application fee -
General/ OBC/ Other state candidate - Rs. 450/-
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) - Rs. 350/-
SC/ST - Rs. 250/-
31st January 2019, 06:23 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate in SMSSB Informatics Assistants recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of Written exam and Typing test.

WRITTEN EXAMINATION

** Maximum marks = 100

** Time = 3 hours

** Subjects = Aptitude test, General information in Information Technology and Fundamentals of Computers.

TYPING TEST

** Language = English, Hindi

** Maximum marks = No marks

** Time = 15 minutes for each test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?