9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment of 2018. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

10th September 2018, 08:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018?

The total number of vacancies for post of Software Developer in All India Institute of Medical Science is 04.

>>The academic qualification required for this post is Master of Computer Application or Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering or Information technology.

>>Candidate must have knowledge of Python or HTML.

There is no age limit mentioned in notification. You can apply for exam at Apply online .
11th September 2018, 11:57 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018?

The eligibility criteria for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or information technology from a recognized university.

2. MCA candidates from a recognized university can apply.

3. Knowledge of programming languages like HTML, Python is compulsory.

4. There is no upper age limit. You must apply before 4th October, 2018.
11th September 2018, 08:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for this AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - AIIMS

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* MCA or
* B.Tech or B.E

>> Allowed streams in B.E/ B.Tec are Computer Science or Information Technology.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age criteria required in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Duration of Project - 6 to 12 months or extendable

>> Salary Offered - Rs.30,000/- per month

>> Number of vacancies - 4 vacancies

>> Desirable Knowledge - Python, HTML, PostgreSQL

Click here for More Details
12th September 2018, 09:12 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment are as :-

* Educational qualification :- MCA or B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer Science or Information technology discipline from a recognized university. Computer proficiency in Python, PostgreSQL, HTML are also desired.

* Age limit :- There is no age criteria to apply for the same recruitment as per the advertisement released for the same recruitment.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can visit the link www.aiims.edu.
12th September 2018, 12:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- MCA/ B.Tech/ B.E (CSE/ IT) from a recognised university.

--> Desirable Knowledge :- Python, PostgreSQL, HTML

--> Age Limit :- N.A
13th September 2018, 07:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science.

The eligibility criteria for this post is Candidate must have passed MCA/B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science/Information Technology). Knowledge of Python, HTML, PostgreSQL is desirable. Age limit for this post is up to 30 years.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?