15th September 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority recruitment for the post of Station Controller. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application cost fee. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

18th September 2019, 06:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment application form is For General candidates is Rs. 300/- and For Reserved category candidates is Rs. 150/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/.
18th September 2019, 08:49 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment? Cost of application?

How to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Station Controller recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through Online mode on or before 07/10/2019.

Cost of Application Form:

~~ Rs. 300 for Gen. candidates and Rs. 150 for Reserved candidates.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?