26th February 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountant recruitment for an ICWA holder?

I have done my ICWA course and I want to apply for Chartered Accountant post in Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

1st March 2019, 09:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountant recruitment for an ICWA holder?

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Bank - Bank of Maharashtra

Name of the Job Position - Chartered Accountant

>> You should have completed Graduation with CA or ICWA from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Age criteria is considered as on 31st July, 2018.

Click here for Official website

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?