22nd July 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in WBPSC Works Accountant recruitment for BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BCom and I want to apply for Works Accountant post in WBPSC Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

Related Questions:
  1. Details and job roles of Works Accountant through WBPSC Recruitment?
  2. Important dates and number of vacancies available in WBPSC Works Accountant recruitment 2018?
  3. What is the age limit to apply in WBPSC Assistant Master recruitment? Eligiblity to apply for Chemistry graduate?
  4. Selection procedure of WBPSC Works Accountant recruitment 2018?
  5. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for Arts graduate? Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
  6. Age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  7. Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?
  8. Procedure and age limit to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment?
  9. Requirements to apply for WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment?
  10. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  11. How many vacancies are there in WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  12. Eligibility & age limit to apply in KVS PGT recruitment?
  13. For how many posts I can apply in HPSSSB recruitment being a B.Tech Civil graduate? Eligibility and age limit to apply?
  14. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC School Inspector recruitment for an OBC-B candidate with 45% in MA and 43% in BA? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Audit & Account recruitment for B.Com with ICAI holder?
  16. Eligibility and age limit to apply in JKPSC Administrative Service recruitment?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  18. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment for 26 years old male candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2018, 03:31 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in WBPSC Works Accountant recruitment for BCom graduate?

Eligibility criteria to apply in WBPSC Works Accountant recruitment are:-
Educational Qualification –
Candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age limits –
Minimum Age limit – 21 years
Maximum Age limit – 39 years
Age relaxation –
Upper age relaxation for SC and ST category aspirants is 5 years.
BC category job hunters age relaxation is 3 years.
PWD category contender’s age limit is 45 years.
And there is no age relaxation for general category applicants.
24th July 2018, 07:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in WBPSC Works Accountant recruitment for BCom graduate?

To apply for WBPSC Works Accountant recruitment, you should have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university. As you have completed your B.Com, so you are eligible for the recruitment. Your age should be in between 21 to 39 years. 3 years and 5 years of age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates. Physically challenged candidates can apply till the age of 45 years. Interested candidates may start applying from 20th July 2018 at (http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?