12th March 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment for MBBS holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MBBS course and I want to apply for Deputy Executive Health Officer post in Maharashtra PSC recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

17th March 2019, 10:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment for MBBS holder?

Eligibility Criteria and Age limit required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Executive Health Officer

>> You must have done Degree of medicines and surgery or it's equivalent qualification.
>> Must have potential experience of Health Administration in responsible post.
>> Must have 5 years of experience in the field related to experience.

@ Maximum age should not exceed 45 years and age criteria is considered as on 1st June, 2019. There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
18th March 2019, 08:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment for MBBS holder?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed MBBS degree from a recognised university and you should have at least 5 years of experience in responsible post related to Health Administration.

—> You should be less than 45 years of age as on 1st June, 2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
18th March 2019, 11:29 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my MBBS course and I want to apply for Deputy Executive Health Officer post in Maharashtra PSC recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment are given below:

>> Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) or any other equivalent qualification specified in the first or the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 & Post Graduate Degree in Preventive and Social Medicine (MD-PSM) or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health (DPH) of recognized institution / university

>> Candidates should have experience of Health Administration in the responsible post under the Government or Local Authority for not less than 5 years, comparable to the post of Assistant Health Officer of Brihanmumbai Mahanagarpalika.

>> The maximum age limit to apply for the Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment is 45 years as on 1st June, 2019 (50 years for reserved category)
18th March 2019, 03:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their MBBS degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Maharashtra PSC Deputy Executive Health Officer recruitment. Candidate must have minimum 5 years of working experience in the relevant field. Candidate should not exceed the age limit of 45 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?