1st August 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment for an MSW postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MSW course and I want to apply for CSR Professional post in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

4th August 2019, 03:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment for an MSW postgraduate?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:- You should have passed two year Post Graduate Degree/Masters in the field of Social Science with specialization in Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development or other related areas with minimum 60% (relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD categories) aggregate marks from a recognised college/ university.

—> Age Limit:- 35 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
4th August 2019, 04:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment for an MSW postgraduate?

To apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment, candidates should have completed their Masters degree in Social Science with specialization in Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. The age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
4th August 2019, 06:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional is Candidate should have completed two year Post Graduate Degree/Masters in the field of Social Science with specialization in Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/.
4th August 2019, 07:13 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility details for the recruitment of CSR Professionals under Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL-CSR) is given below,

Education: Two year Post Graduate Degree/ Masters in the field of Social Science with specialization in Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development or other related areas with minimum 60% aggregate percentage, relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD categories.

Experience: Minimum 5 years of post qualification relevant work experience.

Age: Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 1st June, 2019.
You'll get more information regarding eligibility criteria at www.bharatpetroleum.com.
5th August 2019, 12:24 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment :

<> You must have completed 2 year post graduate degree or masters from the recognized university with minimum 60% of marks .There is a percentage relaxation of 50% for reserved categories.

<> No academic gaps or backlogs.

<> Minimum 5 years of Post qualification in projects related to water source management, health and hygiene etc.,

<> Age should be below 35 years

<> Last date to fill the application form : 23.08.2019
5th August 2019, 01:04 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my MSW course and I want to apply for CSR Professional post in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.
Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment:

1) Applicants must have passed two year Master Degree in Social Science with specialization in Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition Education, Skill Development, Community Development or other related areas with minimum 60% aggregate percentage (50% for reserved category) from a recognized university.

2) Applicants age should be 35 years as on 01/06/2019 and relaxation will be applicable for 05 years for SC/ST candidates,
03 years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for PWD candidates

3) Applicant must have at least five years of work experience.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?