13th February 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for CEWACOR Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in CEWACOR Junior Technical Assistant recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

19th February 2019, 08:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for CEWACOR Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for CEWACOR Junior Technical Assistant recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification: You should have passed Degree in Agriculture or degree with Zoology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one of the subjects from a recognised college/ university.

—> Age Limit:- Maximum 28 years as on 16.03.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
19th February 2019, 09:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for CEWACOR Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for CEWACOR Junior Technical Assistant recruitment:

Candidates must have a degree in agriculture or degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects from any recognized university.
The upper age limit to apply for CEWACOR Junior Technical Assistant recruitment is 28 years as on 16/03/2019.
Reserved category candidate can get relaxations in upper age limit as per govt. rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?