7th December 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years of age BTech holder and now I want to apply in ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

9th December 2018, 10:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the eligibility to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment. So, download the file from the given link and go through it carefully. I hope you will get all the information regarding the recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC recruitment.pdf(11.03 MB, 0 views)
9th December 2018, 02:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years of age BTech holder and now I want to apply in ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

Candidates who have passed BSc with Chemistry as main subject are eligible to apply for the ONGC Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) recruitment.

The maximum age limit for the ONGC Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) post is 30 years as on 01-01-2019 (minimum age for consideration is 18 years). Relaxation in age for the PwBD candidates is 10 years to the maximum age limit mentioned above. Ex-servicemen will be given age relaxation for length of service in Armed Forces + 3 years as per Government Rules. However, for Disabled Defence Service personnel, extent of age concession is up to 45 years for General / OBC & 50 years for SC/ST.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
9th December 2018, 06:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and Age Criteria required to apply for ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for this ONGC Junior Technical Assistant recruitment is given below,

>> You must have passed B.Sc with Chemistry as main subject in order to be eligible.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years to be eligible and age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019. Minimum age required is 18 years.

>> Of course there will be relaxation in age for reserved category candidates and you may find more details in the 5th page of the notification that is given below. As your age is 21 years, I am sure that you are certainly eligible.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?