27th December 2018, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment of 2018. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

31st December 2018, 05:40 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018 is given below.

** In order to apply DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

** The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.

** The upper age of the candidate not be greater than 30 years.
2nd January 2019, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria and age limit required to apply for DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Directorate of Construction, Services and Estates Management

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk

>> You must have completed "Degree" of a recognized university or it's qualification with minimum 50% marks.

>> Also you should have desirable minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English.

You may refer 3rd page for more detailed information.

Click here for More Details
Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?