27th December 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment of 2018. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

31st December 2018, 04:37 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018 is given below.

** First of all, you should visit the official website: www.dcsem.gov.in

** The eligible candidate should click on the application option.

** After that, you have to enter the required information like qualification, skill, experience etc.

** Then you should scan the required documents.

** Then pay the application fee (rs. 100) and Check the Details before Submitting.

** After that submit the application form.
2nd January 2019, 09:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Procedure required and cost of application of DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment 2018:

The detailed procedure and cost of application of DCSEM Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Directorate of Construction, Services and Estates Management

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk

Cost of Application form - Rs.100/-

>> You are required to apply online from the official website and is given below.

>> Documents to be uploaded along with the application form are,
@ Recent passport size photo
@ Signature of the candidate

>> You are required to enter information like personal information, address, educational qualification, work experience, Photo and signature..etc.,

>> You may refer 8th page for more detailed procedure of applying online.

Click here for More Details
Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?