15th June 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 23 years of age BTech holder and now I want to apply in Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

17th June 2019, 06:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

* The minimum qualifications required to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your maximum age as on 01.07.2019 must be below 25 years. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed degree in engineering (i.e; B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc.) in concerned discipline with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade from a recognised university. Also, you must have appeared in GATE 2019 as GATE 2019 score is going to be used for shortlisting of candidates for interview.

So, being 23 years old and B.Tech degree holder, you are eligible to apply for the same recruitment, if you have appeared in GATE 2019 and have completed your B.Tech degree course in concerned discipline which includes Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical / Civil / Instrumentation.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.engineersindia.com.
17th June 2019, 09:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment are given below;

You should have completed full time BE/BTech/BSc (Engineering) in minimum qualifying period in the respective branch from any recognized university.

Minimum age as on 01/07/2019 for various categories are as follows;

General - 25 years,
OBC (NonCreamy Layer) - 28 years,
SC/ ST - 30 years,
PWD(General) - 35 years,
PWD (OBC-NCL) - 38 years,
PWD (SC/ ST) - 40 years
17th June 2019, 11:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have BE/ B.Tech/ graduation/ bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with relevant experience. Candidate maximum age is 45 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://recruitment.eil.co.in/.
17th June 2019, 11:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have BE/ B.Tech/bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Candidate maximum age is 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://recruitment.eil.co.in/.
17th June 2019, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Engineers India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

>> You must have completed full time Engineering degree course. i.e., B.E/ B.Tech or B.Sc in Engg in minimum qualifying period with minimum 65% marks to be eligible.

>> Maximum age allowed - 25 years (Age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2019). Of course, there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> As you are a 23 years old candidate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for more details

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
18th June 2019, 09:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Full time Engineering Degree course in B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period with minimum 65% aggregate marks from a recognised college/ university.

—> Age Limit:- Maximum 25 years as on 01.07.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
18th June 2019, 11:41 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification: Full time Engineering Degree course in B.E. /B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period with minimum 65% marks.

Age limit: Maximum age 28 years. Relaxation applicable for reserved category candidate.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
18th June 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 23 years of age BTech holder and now I want to apply in Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

Candidates who have obtained a full time Engineering Degree - BE / BTech / BSc (Engineering) in Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation or Civil or Chemical with at least 65% marks from a recognized (AICTE / UGC, etc.) university are eligible to apply for the Management Trainee recruitment in Engineers India Limited.
Candidates who have passed the above mentioned course in the year 2018 or 2019 are only eligible to apply for the Management Trainee recruitment in Engineers India Limited.
18th June 2019, 05:16 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is given below :-

Eligibility criteria:-

Full time Engineering Degree course -B.E. /B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period with minimum 65% marks.

Age criteria:-

General – 25 yrs

OBC (Non creamy layer) – 28 yrs

SC/ ST – 30 yrs

PWD(General)– 35 yrs

PWD (OBC-NCL)– 38 yrs

PWD (SC/ ST) – 40 yrs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?