3rd October 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

9th October 2018, 07:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and Age Criteria Required to apply for High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - High Court of Sikkim

Name of the Job Position - Office Superintendent

>> Qualification Required:-

@ You should have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university. And also the preference shall be given to the Law Candidates in this recruitment.

Number of vacancies available - 2 vacancies

>> Age Criteria:-

@ Minimum age required - 18 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 30 years
Age Criteria is considered as on 27th October, 2018. Of course, there will be relaxation available for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification
9th October 2018, 02:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment are as follows.

Educational Qualification:-

Candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university to be eligible to apply .*Preference will be given to Law Graduates.

Age limit (as on 27.10.2018)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years

Age relaxations will be as per government norms.

For more information you should visit the official notification link i.e. http://highcourtofsikkim.nic.in/hcs/...isement%20.pdf
9th October 2018, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- You should possess Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Preference will be given to law graduates.

--> Age Limit :- 18 to 30 years as on 27.10.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?