3rd October 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

10th October 2018, 09:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment? Cost of application?

In order to apply for High Court of Sikkim Office Superintendent recruitment, you have to write an application and send it along with all the self attested photocopies of your documents to, the Registrar General High Court of Sikkim, Gangtok on or before 27th October 2018. There is no application fee required for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?