28th June 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Technical Assistant recruitment for BTech(EEE) holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BTech with EEE course and I want to apply for Project Engineer post in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

29th June 2019, 04:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Technical Assistant recruitment for BTech(EEE) holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my BTech with EEE course and I want to apply for Project Engineer post in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

Eligibility and age limit to apply for the Technical Assistant recruitment in C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram is given below:

Candidates with ME/MTech in VLSI and Embedded Systems from a recognized university – age limit – 33 years

Or

Candidates who have passed BE/BTech / MCA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with 1st class – age limit – 30 years

Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=ca_Advt_Consolidated052019
29th June 2019, 09:28 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Technical Assistant recruitment for BTech(EEE) holder?

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for for C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Technical Assistant recruitment is that the candidates must have 1st class B.E, B.Tech, MCA or equivalent degree in CS, EC, EEE or IT with minimum 11 to 15 years years of post qualification work experience.

The age should be less than 40 years as on the last date prescribed for registration of application for C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Technical Assistant recruitment .

You can check the website https://www.cdac.in for more details.
29th June 2019, 10:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and Age criteria required to apply for C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Technical Assistant recruitment;

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Technical Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

>> You must have completed "First class degree" in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
* Electronics Engineering or
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Computer Application or
* Information Technology

>> And you should have first class diploma in Engineering or Computer and 3 years of experience in concerned field to be eligible.

>> And also, NCVT certificate in concerned trade to be eligible.
29th June 2019, 10:12 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Technical Assistant recruitment for BTech(EEE) holder are given below.

** The candidate should have passed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant Engineering from a recognized university.

** The age of the candidate should be in between 30 to 40 years as on 27.05.2019.

** The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test and interview.

APPLICATION FEE = Rs.500
29th June 2019, 10:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:-

Project manager
Vacancies - 2
Qualification - BE/B.Tech/MCA
Age limit - 40 years

Project Engineer
Vacancies - 01
Qualification - ME/M.Tech in VLSI and embedded systems
Age limit - 33 years

Project engineer
Vacancies - 11
Qualification - BE/B.Tech/MCA
Age limit - 30 years.
29th June 2019, 11:51 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Technical Assistant recruitment for B.Tech (EEE) holder:

1) Applicants must complete Graduation degree in Computer Science / Electronics/ IT/ Computer application or relevant domain and 3 years of experience in relevant field from a recognized university.

2) Applicants must have NCVT Certificate in a relevant trade where basic qualification for admission to the course is matriculation or equivalent and 9 years of experience in the relevant field. OR

Official website - > Click Here !!
30th June 2019, 08:19 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria to apply for CDAC Thiruvanthapuram Technical assistant recruitment :

>>You must have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E or MCA from the recognized university with good academic record.

>>Age depends on the type of posts

It should be in between these limits.

Maximum age is 30 years for Project Engineer level 2

And 32 years for 004 Project Engineer

And 31 years for 006 Project Engineer.

And minimum experience of 2 years will be needed for Project Engineer 004.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?