24th January 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment for BCom holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BCom course and I want to apply for Clerk post in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

30th January 2019, 07:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment for BCom holder?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

—> You should have basic knowledge of computers.

—> Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2019.
30th January 2019, 10:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment for BCom holder?

In order to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. You must have good knowledge in computer and must also have good typing speed. Your age should be in between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
31st January 2019, 04:09 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment for BCom holder is given below.

** The candidate should have passed graduation/Post graduation from a recognized university.

** The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 40 years.

** Also, the candidate should be a citizen of India.
31st January 2019, 05:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment is Candidate must have Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University plus Basic Computer Knowledge (should possess a computer course covering at least MS Office and Internet Operation, with a duration of minimum six months). Candidate Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years as on 1st Jan. 2019.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment being a B.Com holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official website www.webcsc.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?