20th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Executive Security Assistant of MHA Intelligence Bureau. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

25th October 2018, 09:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board and you should have knowledge of any one of the local language/ dialect.

--> Age Limit :- upto 27 years. Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates is applicable as per government rules.
25th October 2018, 12:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment are given below.

Candidate must have passed Matriculation (class 10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board to be eligible and must have a knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect to be eligible to apply for that post.

Age of candidate should not exceeding*27 years.
Age relaxation in upper age limit:
For SC/ST category: 5 years
For OBC category: 3 years
25th October 2018, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Executive Security Assistant of MHA Intelligence Bureau. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

Candidates who have passed the matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education and knowledge of any one of the local languages is eligible to apply for the Security Assistant/Executive in MHA Intelligence Bureau recruitment. Desirable eligibility - Candidates with field experience in Intelligence work. Candidates’ age should not exceed 27 years for the Security Assistant/Executive in MHA Intelligence Bureau recruitment.
25th October 2018, 08:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you need the details about the eligibility and education required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment. So, in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details for the same. Download the attachment below and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHA recruitment.pdf(585.9 KB, 0 views)
25th October 2018, 10:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant Recruitment :

The detailed information about eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs

Name of the Job Position - Security Assistant or Executive

Essential Educational Qualification:

@ You must have done Matriculation (10th Class) or its equivalent from a recognized board of education.
@ And also knowledge of any one of the local language or dialect that is mentioned in Table "A" above against each SIB or Centre of examination.

>> Desirable Qualification:-

@ Field Experience in Intelligence Work

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Upper age should not exceed 27 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?