20th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

25th October 2018, 09:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

Age relaxation in MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment for SC candidate is 5 years. That means, the SC candidate is eligible to apply for this recruitment until the age of 32 years.

The cost of application is Rs. 50/- for male candidates belonging to General and OBC category, all others are exempted from payment of application fee.
25th October 2018, 12:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

Being a SC candidate, you will be get 5 years of age relaxation in upper age limit in MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment. Upper age limit to apply for this post is 27 years.

Application fee for male candidates belonging to General and OBC category is Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). All ST/SC and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
25th October 2018, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

Candidates’ age should not be more than 27 years in the Security Assistant/Executive in MHA Intelligence Bureau recruitment. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC candidates. Candidates who have passed the matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board of education and knowledge of any one of the local languages is eligible to apply for the Security Assistant/Executive in MHA Intelligence Bureau recruitment.
25th October 2018, 08:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment is 27 years. Candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years. Means SC/ST candidates can apply till the age of 32 years. The application fee for the General and OBC candidates is Rs. 50/- and for SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, women there is no application fee.
25th October 2018, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant Recruitment and Cost of application:

The detailed information about the age criteria required and cost of application of MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs

Name of the Job Position - Security Assistant or Executive

>> For General and OBC category candidates - Rs.50./-

>> For All Others (SC/ ST/ Female and Ex-servicemen) - Nil

Upper age should not exceed 27 years in order to be eligible and of course there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Please refer 2nd and 3rd page of the official notification for more details

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?