12th December 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Finance Officer of Translation Health Science And Technology Institute. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

15th December 2018, 01:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment.

=> The candidate should have passed post graduation degree and Diploma in Finance or CA/CWA from a recognized university.

=> Also, the candidate should have 5 years supervisory experience in the relevant field.

=> The last date for the application process is 02/01/2019.

=> The upper age of the candidate should not be greater than 40 years.
15th December 2018, 03:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification required to apply for Translation Health Science and Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for this Translation Health Science and Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Translational Health Science and Technology Institute

Name of the Job Position - Finance Officer

<> You must have completed PG Degree or Diploma in Finance or ICWA or CA with 5 years supervisory experience in the concerned field.

<> Desirable qualification is, Knowledge of Government rules and regulations and working in computerized environment.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?