28th November 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection criteria opted by IIMs for MBA admissions?

I have 59% in my 10th and 12th. But i have above 70% in my B.E and presently i am in 3rd year. I want to start preparation for mba. I want to know will my 10th and 12th marks would be included in selection criteria and because of it i wouldn't be selected in any of iim's or any top10 colleges in india. And is the eligiblity criteria same for overseas college. Please give me a list of best colleges in india and foreign for mba and their eligiblity criteria.

24th April 2012, 03:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection criteria opted by IIMs for MBA admissions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 59% in my 10th and 12th. But i have above 70% in my B.E and presently i am in 3rd year. I want to start preparation for mba. I want to know will my 10th and 12th marks would be included in selection criteria and because of it i wouldn't be selected in any of iim's or any top10 colleges in india. And is the eligiblity criteria same for overseas college. Please give me a list of best colleges in india and foreign for mba and their eligiblity criteria.

The Indian Institute of Management offers two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]. In order to pursue the program candidate has to appear for Common Admission Test [CAT] which is conducted by the IIM council. In order to be eligible for the test candidate must hold a bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University [45% for reserved candidates]. Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelors degree are also eligible for the test. After the short listing of the candidates on the basis of CAT scores, one still may have to appear for Written Ability Test, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. The previous academic performance of the candidates, will also be considered while short listing procedure.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Indian Institute of Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?