14th May 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to be a lecturer in DU after CA and having 2 years of work experience wit the Big 4? Details of required additional qualifications and tests to qualify for the same?

I am a Chartered Accountant and have two years of working experience with the Big 4. I am also a B.Com(Hons.) graduate with 81% from DU. I want to become a lecturer in DU.
- Please advise as to what additional qualifications I need?
- What all tests I need to qualify to become a lecturer?
Thanks

6th July 2015, 09:11 PM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility to be a lecturer in DU after CA and having 2 years of work experience wit the Big 4? Details of required additional qualifications and tests to qualify for the same?

Eligibilities to become lecturer in DU:
Good academic record ph.d or fellow of indian institute of management
Minimun 10yrs of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the university/national level institute.
Professor-management studies-55% marks( academic record ) / master degree in business management ,1st class graduate and professionally qualified CA/ COST AND WORKS account ,
you are eligible for lecturer in DU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?