22nd March 2022, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and steps to join Indian Navy after passing BBA with distinction?

In 12th im in (mpc) maths,physics,chemistry. And completed 12th with 90% scoring and now in BBA last semester. I’m I eligible for Indian navy ?? If yes what should be my next step for joining indian navy?.
Hope you will respond positively

31st August 2022, 03:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and steps to join Indian Navy after passing BBA with distinction?

Candidates with highest education qualification of graduation without B.Tech /B.E are not eligible to join Indian Navy.

So, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy but eligible for Air Force and Army after qualifying in CDS or AFCAT.

The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection.
31st August 2022, 07:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and steps to join Indian Navy after passing BBA with distinction?

You can join Army or Air Force after BBA through CDS examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted twice a year.

Examination is conducted in two stages. After qualifying in both stages of the examination will become eligible for recruitment as an officer.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?