15th December 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join the Indian Navy after completing my 12th commerce with distinction?

sir, i have completed my 12th comm with distiction and i am now intrested in indian navvy and i want to join it.........so how can i done it as soon as possible......

17th December 2011, 07:21 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join the Indian Navy after completing my 12th commerce with distinction?

Sorry with the commerce stream in your 12'th you cannot join the Indian Navy as an Officer.You can check out your eligibility criteria in the following link
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in

It would be better that you complete your graduation and go through the CDS examination.If your more than 17 years old then you can enter as Direct Entry Petty Officer(SPORTS) and Senior Secondary Recruit(SPORTS).Both both are Non-Commissioned and the details regarding the examination will be published in the weekly journal "Employment News".Please check out the website mentioned for more details.
17th December 2011, 08:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join the Indian Navy after completing my 12th commerce with distinction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have completed my 12th comm with distiction and i am now intrested in indian navvy and i want to join it.........so how can i done it as soon as possible......
Dear friend,

If you want to go for Indian Air Force/Navy after 12th then you can go For NDA exam.

But you are not eligible for NDA exam because you are completed 12th with commerce stream.

Your 12th standard subject must be Mathematics and Physics.Then you are eligible for NDA exam.

Candidate must be 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Other criteria:

1. The candidate should be between 16-1/2 to 19 years of age

2. Your marital status should be single.

3. You should be a citizen of India.

Pattern of the examination

Here are the important dates regarding upcoming NDA Exam.

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

For more information ::http://www.upsc.gov.in/

Thanks
17th December 2011, 08:38 PM
ajay sharotary

Thumbs up Re: How to join the Indian Navy after completing my 12th commerce with distinction?

Quote:
dear,
its very simple..........fill NDA application form online which is coming on 31 december 2011 .......as you have passed 12th class so it will be little bit easier for you to understand the concepts........then after being selected through NDA you can join navy........and serve the nation
all the best
with regards
ajay
17th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Rahul Tagore

You can join navy through NDA Examination conducting by UDSC twice in a year in month of april and august. Note that mathematics is prefered for the exam.
19th December 2011, 02:03 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
No, you can't join Indian Navy after passing 12th with commerce Stream.
But you can join Indian Army after passing 12th For this you have to qualify the National Defence Service Exam(N.D.A)

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A:-
> Pass 12th with any subject from recognized university or board.
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year
> Medically fit

If you really want to join Indian navy you can apply after passing graduation.

For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence Service Exam(C.D.S.E)
C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria for C.D.S:-
> Pass graduation with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year
> Medically fit

ALL THE BEST!
24th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have pass 12th with commerce so how can i join indiannavy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?