25th November 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I join the Indian Navy after completing graduation with BBA? What is the procedure to apply for Indian Navy?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BBA and now I want to join the Indian Navy. I want to know the procedure to apply for the Indian Navy. Please answer as soon as possible.

28th November 2016, 04:14 PM
mani98

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Navy after completing graduation with BBA? What is the procedure to apply for Indian Navy?

Sorry you can not eligible to join Indian navy with graduation in BBA. Because Indian navy need science stream you have BBA So you can not eligible.

But you can join Indian army if you can interested.

To join Indian army you can applicable for CDS exam.

CDS standard Combined Defence Service. This exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission two times in a year.

So if you interest join Indian army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?