5th February 2016, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance should i give to become an ADO in LIC, Punjab?

What is the name of the test to be given as an admission test in order to become an ADO in Life Insurance Company of India located in punjab? I have just completed my B.Sc. Agriculture course.

5th February 2016, 05:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance should i give to become an ADO in LIC, Punjab?

To become Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) in Life Insurance Company (LIC), the candidate has to write the LIC ADO entrance examination conducted by LIC company.

The candidate should complete graduation from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the LIC ADO exam.

The candidates who completed their post graduation in Business administration in marketing or PG Diploma in Marketing are preferred than others.

However, you are eligible to apply for the LIC ADO exam. The syllabus for the LIC ADO exam is given below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LIC-Syllabus.pdf(24.2 KB, 18 views)
5th February 2016, 10:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Generally there is no such entrance examination in order to become Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) in Life Insurance Corporation of India. LIC releases recruitment notification for filling up ADO posts zonal wise. So you are required to apply for that recruitment and appear in the several recruitment processes involved in that in order to become ADO in LIC. The minimum educational qualification basically required for this recruitment is "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university in any discipline. The minimum age required for LIC ADO post is "21 years" and the maximum age must not exceed "30 years". Of course there will be relaxation for reserved candidates as per government norms.

Click here for More Details
6th February 2016, 12:10 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

LIC conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates as ADO in all over India. So, you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by LIC for final selection.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination as per your educational qualification and age limit to appear for examination is 21-30 years.

You have to appear and qualify in all three stages ( online, interview and medical ) for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at www.licindia.in/careers.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?