15th March 2023, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Ex-servicemen quota for subedar in Chandigarh police

I m having 19 years of service in corps of engineers and at a rank of subedar i.e jco with 39 years of age and having degree in civil engineering, i want to know about the sub inspector recruitment in exservicemen quota and when the fresh vacanies will be obtained in 2015

30th April 2023, 01:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ex-servicemen quota for subedar in Chandigarh police

The Chandigarh Police Department provides an ex-servicemen quota for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors, but not specifically for Subedars. However, ex-servicemen can still apply for Sub-Inspector positions under the ex-servicemen quota if they meet the eligibility criteria.

The ex-servicemen quota is available for candidates who have served in the Armed Forces for a minimum of five years and have been released honorably. They must also meet the age and educational qualifications specified in the recruitment notification.

To apply for the Sub-Inspector position under the ex-servicemen quota, candidates must keep an eye out for the latest recruitment notifications from the Chandigarh Police Department. They can also visit the official website of the department for more information on the recruitment process and eligibility criteria. It is important to note that the recruitment process is competitive and candidates must prepare thoroughly for the written test, physical test, and other selection rounds.
19th May 2023, 07:05 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Ex-servicemen quota for subedar in Chandigarh police

10% of the vacancies for subedars are reserved for ex-servicemen.

Criteria:
1. must have served in the Indian Armed Forces for a minimum of 10 years.
2. must have been honorably discharged from the Indian Armed Forces.
3. must have a valid discharge certificate from the Indian Armed Forces.
4. must be physically and mentally fit to perform the duties of a subedar in the Chandigarh Police.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?