15th November 2016, 07:38 PM
sravanthi chowdary

Am I eligible to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Forensic Science and after completing it I want to join CBI. I want to know am I eligible to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Forensic Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

17th November 2016, 01:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?

Yes, you can very much opt for CBI examination after having completed your graduation with the above mentioned stream, there is no such problem in it as the minimum qualification is that the candidate should have completed their graduation from a recognized university and candidate's minimum age should be 20 years and maximum 27 years.

Below, I have mentioned the official link of the website, you can visit and fill up the application form and if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, you will be most eligible to appear for the examination.

http://cbi.nic.in/

17th November 2016, 10:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravanthi chowdary View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Forensic Science and after completing it I want to join CBI. I want to know am I eligible to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Forensic Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
After completion of B.Sc degree, you are eligible for CBI entrance exam.

CBI entrance exam is conducted by SSC CGL.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for CBI entrance exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

12th December 2021, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Is work experience necessary to join CBI ? If yes then please tell me the minimum years of experience

18th May 2023, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing bsc botany so can I go for msc forensic science and I do also want to join CBI what will the futher requirement and related entrance exam for joining CBI

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?