17th October 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I should give to become Sales Tax Commissioner in Madhya Pradesh?

I want to become sale tax commissioner in madhya pradesh so plz tell me which exam i have to give for this post and when exam is happen in future and what is the eligibility criteria ?

21st May 2015, 11:56 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I should give to become Sales Tax Commissioner in Madhya Pradesh?

The exam which you need to give to become Sales Tax Commissioner in Madhya Pradesh is Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).

The eligibility criteria required for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission are following:-

- The candidate should have a Graduation degree /Diploma degree from any recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 23 years to 5 years.

-The application forms are available on the MPPSC official website – www.mppsc.nic.in

-The selection process for the candidates is based on performance in written test, educational qualification & interview.

-The MPPSC written examination is conducted into two stages i.e. preliminary and Main Examination.

-The written test includes question from General Knowledge, English, Mathematics and any one optional subject related to the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?