12th December 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in Indian Navy Sailors SSR recruitment for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in Indian Navy Sailors SSR recruitment for SC/ST/OBC candidates? I belongs to the SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 09:52 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Exemptions available in Indian Navy Sailors SSR recruitment for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

For SC candidate exemption are available in Indian Navy sailors SSR recruitment. SC candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. There is no information regarding relaxation for SC candidate.

For more information, you can visit on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?