23rd March 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT offer M.Tech in Biotechnology course? GATE syllabus for Biotechnology?

Hi Everyone,
I am the student of B.Tech Biotechnology. I have successfully completed my 3rd year with no backlogs. Now I am looking for GATE. What is the syllabus for Biotechnology in GATE? Also tell me is any IIT gives M.Tech program in Biotechnology? If yes then what is the procedure for admission after giving GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  3. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. GATE cutoff marks for admission in M.Tech. in Biotechnology at IIT Guwahati ?
  5. Which IIT/NIT's offer Biotechnology? I am interested in doing M.Tech Biotech
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  7. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  8. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  9. NITs with GATE score of 435 and pursuing M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  10. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
  11. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  12. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  13. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  14. Syllabus of GATE exam for Biotechnology? Previous year papers of Biotech GATE papers?
  15. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Biotechnology being Which Entrance Exams I have to clear for this? Syllabus for the respective Entrance Exams?
  17. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  18. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
28th March 2016, 07:35 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Does IIT offer M.Tech in Biotechnology course? GATE syllabus for Biotechnology?

Yes. You can join Bio Technology course in IIT after your B.Tech. Since you are in final year you are eligible to write GATE Exam in the final year itself. Once you complete your 3rd year start preparing for this exam as it is the toughest exam for Engineering students.

GATE - Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the Engineering Entrance Exam which is conducted for pursuing higher studies in India or getting job in Public Sector Unit. Syllabus will be the entire Technical concepts that you have studied for this course from the 2nd semester on wards.

You have to apply for the exam in the month of Aug-Sep and the admit card will be issued in December. Exams will be conducted in the month of Jan-Feb. Fees will be 1500 Rs for Boys & 750 Rs for Girls. 750 Rs for SC/ ST students.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Biotechnology.pdf(54.7 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?