10th December 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment with 54% in 12th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 54% in 12th standard. Now, I want to apply for Air India Express Limited Electrical Technician recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

14th December 2018, 03:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment with 54% in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment with 54% in 12th standard, but preference will be given to those candidates who:
1. Have a three years Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute.
2. Have flying experience as Cabin Crew.
3. Have successfully undergone First Aid Course.

For more details you should visit the official notification.
14th December 2018, 03:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment with 54% in 12th standard?

Yes, you can apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment with 54% aggregate marks in 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment. So, being a 12th standard passed student, you are eligible to apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment.
14th December 2018, 04:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment with 54% in 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized Board/ University are eligible to apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment. You must be in the age group of 18 to 22 years*as on 01 January 2019. 5 years of relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

For detailed information you should visit the official notification i.e. http://portals.airindia.in/erecruitm.../Impdates.aspx
14th December 2018, 09:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Air India Express Limited

Name of the Job Position - Cabin Crew Trainee

<> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university or board.

<> You must be unmarried in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

<> Minimum required age is 18 years and maximum age is 22 years and of course there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC.

Height/ BMI:- Minimum required for,
@ Female - 157.5 cms / BMI - 18-22
@ Male - 165 / BMI - 18-25

Click here for Official Website

Click here to Apply Online
15th December 2018, 08:26 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10+2 with any stream from a recognized board. Candidate age must be 18 to 22 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories).

Yes, you can apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee Recruitment with 54% in 12th standard.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://airindiaexpress.in/.
15th December 2018, 09:21 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee Recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment is:

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with any stream from a recognized board.

2. Candidate age must be 18 to 22 years.

3. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit http://airindiaexpress.in/.
15th December 2018, 09:34 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Yes, you can apply for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee Recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment:

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with any stream from a recognized board.

2. Candidate age must be 18 to 22 years.

3. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit on http://airindiaexpress.in/.
15th December 2018, 09:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th with 54% marks, you are eligible to apply for Air India Express limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned.

Apart from the educational qualification, your age need to lie within 18 years to 22 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government rules. Also, you need to hold the physical and medical standards as per the service requirement norms.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment process, you can refer to the link www.airindiaexpress.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?