18th October 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment of this for SC/ST/OBC candidates? I belongs to the OBC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

14th November 2018, 06:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

There is 5 years of age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates in J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment. Age Limit (as on 1st January 2018) is 18 to 30 years for general candidates. Also SC/ST category candidates can get exemptions on application fee. Application fee for general candidates is Rs. 1000/- whereas for SC/ST category it is Rs. 800/-. As per notification there is no exemptions for OBC Candidates on application fee.

Currently you can not apply for that post because last date to apply for same was 6th November 2018.

You should visit the official notification link mentioned below.
https://www.jkbank.com/pdfs/jobs/Fin...ation%20PO.pdf
15th November 2018, 04:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

The exemptions available to candidates of SC/ST in Jammu and Kashmir Bank Probationary officer recruitment:

>>There is five years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

>>The application fee is Rs 800 for SC/ST as compared to Rs 1000 for General candidates.

>>The criteria for OBC remains same for General candidates.
15th November 2018, 06:30 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The criteria for general category candidates and Other Backward Class remains same.

For SC/ST candidates, the application fee is reduced by Rs 200 and it is Rs 800 only.

There is five years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
15th November 2018, 08:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is five years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

The application fee is R's 800 for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?