5th August 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment for SC/ST candidates?

Dear all, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment of this year for SC/ST candidates? I belongs to the SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

6th August 2018, 10:51 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Exemptions available in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment for SC/ST candidates?

Exemptions available in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment for SC/ST candidates are mentioned below.

-The application fee has been set at INR 600 for all candidates. For SC/ST and PWD candidates, however, the application fee is at an exempted rate of INR 100 only.
-There is age limit relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST students.
7th August 2018, 12:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment for SC/ST candidates?

Exemptions available in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment for SC/ ST candidates are mentioned below :-

--> Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.

--> Application Fee is Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST candidates whereas it is Rs. 600/- for General and OBC category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?