18th October 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment recruitment is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this recruitment of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

13th November 2018, 09:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

Procedure to be followed in order to apply for J & K Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018:

The detailed procedure to be followed in order to apply for this J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Bank - J & K Bank

Name of the Job Position - Probationary Officer

>> The detailed steps of this recruitment includes the below mentioned steps,

@ Application Registration

@ Payment of the Fees

@ Documents Scan and then Upload

>> If you meet the required eligibility criteria then you are required to apply for this recruitment from 20th October, 2018 to 6th November, 2018 and no other mode of application is accepted.

>> You may refer 2nd page of the official notification which is attached below for more detailed information.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
15th November 2018, 06:25 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

In order to apply for the J&K (Jammu and Kashmir) Bank Probationary Officer recruitment, all you are required to do is to fill its online application form when it is available by referring to the link www.jkbank.com.

Further, I would like to let you know that the last date to apply for J&K bank PO 2018 recruitment has passed as it was 06.11.2018.
15th November 2018, 08:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Bank Probationary Officer:

Applicants willing to apply for J&K Bank PO Exam should submit their applications through online mode by following the below-mentioned Registration Schedule:

1) Date of Official Notification: 10th Oct, 2018

2) Starting Date of Online Registration: 20th Oct, 2018

3) Closing Date of Online Registration: 6th Nov, 2018

Online Registration: Applicants can submit their applications through online mode at the Official Website of J&K Bank. No other means/modes of application will be accepted.

Applicants should prior to submit the application form have the Scanned Images of their Picture and Signature.

Complete steps for submitting the J&K Bank Online form are given in the Official Notification.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.jkbank.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?