2nd October 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under Arunachal Pradesh PSC Civil Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2020 for reserved candidates? Age limit to apply?

Hi friends, I belong to an SC category and I am planning to apply for the Civil Police Sub Inspector recruitment of Arunachal Pradesh PSC. As I came under the reserved category, what exemptions are available for me? I would also like to know about the age limit for applying this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

4th October 2020, 02:59 PM
Thik Hai

Default Re: Exemptions available under Arunachal Pradesh PSC Civil Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2020 for reserved candidates? Age limit to apply?

Arunachal Pradesh PSC Civil Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2020:

-->> Exemptions for Reserved category:-

>> You can get age relaxation.

>> You can get Application Fee exemptions.

>> You can get relaxation in physical standard.

-->> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age: 21 Years.

Maximum Age: 26 Years.
4th October 2020, 06:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available under Arunachal Pradesh PSC Civil Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2020 for reserved candidates? Age limit to apply?

Age limit:-

Candidates age should be between 21 to 26 years. Reserved category candidates can avail the age relaxation as per the government norms.

Application Fee:-

The application fee is INR 100 for APST and INR 150 for other candidates.

Fee should be paid online by use of debit card/ credit card / net banking.
4th October 2020, 06:42 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Exemptions available under Arunachal Pradesh PSC Civil Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2020 for reserved candidates is given below.

Candidate age should be in between 21 to 26 years.

Reserved category candidates can avail the age relaxation of 5 year in upper age as per the govt norms.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 6/11/2020.
4th October 2020, 10:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Exemptions available under Arunachal Pradesh PSC Civil Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2020 for reserved candidates---

For APST application fee is ₹ 100/- and for Non APST fee is ₹ 150/-

Age limit--

Minimum - 21 years
Maximum - 26 years

There is relaxation in upper age limit available to reserved category students that is of 5 years to SC and ST candidates and 3 years to OBC candidates.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.appsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?