6th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

When does PWD exam for Junior Civil Engineering going to be conducted in MP?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me when pwd in m.p. exam for junior civil engg. happen?

I want to join pwd.

14th July 2017, 11:04 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does PWD exam for Junior Civil Engineering going to be conducted in MP?

PWD (Public Works Department) exam is conducted by Madhya Pradesh government for recruiting the candidates into the implementation project units. There are different types of posts based on that post the eligibility requirements varies. The full details about the eligibility requirements are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have a bachelor degree/ masters degree from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in creating structural designing.
- The age limit is 25 years - 60 years. This age limit varies based on the post.

Application process:
- You need to download the application form from their official website: www.mppwd.gov.in
- Fill the application form and submit it with required documents asked by the MP government to the mentioned address.
- The duration of applying for the PWD exam will be 1 month or 15 days.
- The exam will be conducted twice every year in the month of June & December.

For more details about the post availability, last dates, application forms and etc you can visit their official website: www.mppwd.gov.in
4th October 2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does PWD exam for Junior Civil Engineering going to be conducted in MP?

Please kindly provide me PWD JE exam questions paper . I would be grateful to you.
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?