27th February 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Mechanic Draughtsmen in Hindustan Copper Limited?

Sir, please help me to know about the pay scale allotted to Mechanic Draughtsmen in Hindustan Copper Limited. I am going to apply for this recruitment. I want to know about the pay scale of such a post. Waiting for your response!

29th February 2020, 10:25 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Mechanic Draughtsmen in Hindustan Copper Limited?

Pay Scale or Stipend offered for Mechanic Draughtsman in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for a Mechanic Draughtsman in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Hindustan Copper Limited

Name of the Job Position - Mechanic Draughtsman

>> Stipend Offered:-
@ The stipend during apprenticeship period will be paid as admissible under the rules.

>> Please go through the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for application form

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?